A Guide to Competition Fixtures 2019
County, Leinster and National fixtures for Juveniles, Juniors, Seniors and Masters.
This list is a guide and will be constantly updated throughout the year so you need to check https://gowranac.com/fixtures/ weekly and especially before events for updates.
Times where included are event start times and typically athletes are asked to arrive 45 mins to 90 mins ahead of the event start time.
- 6 July National Juniors and U23s
- 7 July All Ireland Juveniles Day 1, Tullamore
- 13 July All Ireland Juveniles Day 2, Tullamore
- 14 July All Ireland Juveniles Day 3, Tullamore
- 21 July Juvenile B All Irelands and Relays
- 27/28 July All Ireland Senior Track and Field, Santry
- 11 Aug National Half Marathon (In conjunction with Rock n’Roll)
- 18 Aug Irish Life Health National Masters Outdoors
- 22 Sept St Senans AC Open Cross Country, Kilmacow
- 20 Oct Autumn Open International Cross Country Festival, National Sports Campus, Abbotstown
- 26 Oct Leinster Even Ages and Novice Cross Country
- 27 Oct AAI National Marathon Championships (In conjunction with Dublin Marathon)
- 10 Nov Leinster Uneven Ages and Senior Cross Country
- 17 Nov Stook 10 Mile (County race) and 5k, Dungarvan, Gowran.
- 24 Nov National Even Ages/Junior/Senior Cross Country, Abbotstown
- 15 Dec National Even Age and Novice Cross Country